Monday, July 9, 2007

In Control....at least I think....


So many important decisions to make.....which kind of font....which color font.......where do you want the font.....how big do you want the font.....which shade of that color. Maybe this is so much fun because we have so much "control" over it! There is so little in our lives that we do have control over. Or maybe I should say, since I know better, that there are so few things that we realize that we have control over that we spend all of our time exercising control over the small things, sometimes the things that don't count as much as we'd like them to. Sometimes, after dealing with children all day and a husband who sometimes doesn't talk or listen as much as we'd like, it's so nice to sit down and do what I jokingly refer to as "dominate" the remote control to the TV the computer or other crafty things we like to exert our power over. (no offense to my lovely scrap booking neighbor...that was surly not a stab at scrap booking) lol.


Wow....it's amazing how my mind can wander.....my husband put on movie to torture me with. (The Messengers) I can only imagine how bad this is going to be. I will let you know tomorrow, or maybe the next day. Glad you could stop bye and I will see you next time!


PS. thanks for all the comments!

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I dont know about you, but I have complete control over all my kids...at all times...well, maybe just K...ha ha!