Saturday, July 7, 2007

Head First......


You know how people, when getting into the pool, tip toe and slowly try to creep in? Not me....I like to go head first....or feet first. Sticking with my true form, this is how I will be entering the Blogging world. HERE I AM....JUMPING IN BODY/MIND FIRST!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Technically i guess it would be fingertips first, since i am typing, but who cares. I really don't know where to begin...I have so many stories, ideas, thoughts, opinions (most of which will be politically incorrect and sprinkled with bad words) So far, the blogging water feels pretty nice. I guess I should just start with where I am and go from there. Where I am is the "command post" , or at least that's what my friends and my husband call it. It's the place where my computer sits with my monitor and other goodies. the problem is that magically, no matter how many times i clean it off I end up with piles (sometimes mountains) of things that need to get done, be filed, put away, sent out or maybe i am not sure where it goes. Not matter where i sit or move my desk to I always end up with on little path of getting in and out of my chair. No one is allowed to come near the command post for fear of a life threatening avalanche of miscellaneous objects that may poke out an eye or impale you if tipped. Or they may, God forbid, spill something on my photographs or bend a photo. I spend a lot of time at my command post, probably too much, but it works for me now. Hopefully I can share with you my stories about my life/family/love/friends/opinions and thoughts as I sit here at my command post and view my life and the lives of my family. I hope you enjoy my stories and I hope that they are and inspiration to you. At the minimum I hope that they make you think.


See you next time!!! PS. to my neighbor....please email me and let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wow girl - you have yourself well set up. Love it! Great explanation. Looking forward to seeing you in bloggy world and around the block.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

go hit bloggingbasics101 and there is tons of info.

Momma Roar said...

Welcome to the land of blog. I started back in January - and simply had no idea of how many people I would meet and how much fun I would have! Let me warn you, it gets addicting!!

Leigh Ann

*Stopping by from Mary's