Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I....Can't.....Read....Fast....Enough....

I can't keep my eye's open.....been trying to finish this HP Book #7 (plz don't tell me the ending). I have also been sprucing up my page, although as a photographer I tend to be "extremely overly" protective of my photos. I don't know what I am exactly worried that someone will do with them. I just wish that they were right click disabled or protected somehow. Anyway.....I am on chapter 21 of the new HP book. It's REALLY good!!


I'll write more when I am done!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your header picture! Plus it had to be easier than all of them facing the front and making sure they were all smiling and looking happy to be posing for you...you're brilliant!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hermione dies.
Mr. Weasly is really evil.
Percy is the real Voldemort.
Ginny kills Snape.
Ron kills Harry.

Sorry to give it all away... :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

love your blog, and you seem to be wise! and very real. super cute picture and i loved the last book. really loved it!