Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Out Of The Mouths Of Babes....

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Okay...let me start by saying that when my father stays with me, he likes to give the kids $20 bills for school work, report cards, birthdays and sometimes he just likes to see the look on their faces. Now, with that being said, my 7 year old LOVES to count money and is constantly saying, "so Pop Pop, how about that 20 dollars?". He pays attention to EVERYTHING. Anyway, my husband went to cash a check at the bank and took the 7 year old. Upon their return I was fittingly at my command post and this cutie came running up to me with eyes as wide as golf balls and stars around his head and proclaimed, "Mommy, mommy that bank B, B (and he said) plus B gave Daddy 105 dollars!" Now the bank is really called BB&T and it was the cutest thing to see his little face. He was so excited.....as if the bank just gives out money! Ahhhh......the bank giving away money $$$$.....we can dream, can't we?

From the Command Post!

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

He is such a funny guy...soon enough he'll learn that money doesn't pop out of ATM machines for free :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

too funny! i wish that was how the bank worked. if only we could live in the ideal world of a 7 yr old! wouldn't that be great!

Lisa said...

Oh to be a kid again! Although I still get pretty excited when I get $20!