Saturday, August 25, 2007

SUPERBAD was SUPERGOOD!!!!

Especially if you love dirty humor!!!! I, personally, thought it was hysterical!!! The entire audience was LOL and applause broke out on several occasions.... It was well worth the $9.75 per ticket to see! How could this happen, you ask? Did you lock your kids in the closet to go to the movies? (we usually lock them in the basement....lol)
Actually, my oldest sons father and his girlfriend took the kids camping!! for 2 days and 3 nights as a last hoooraaahhh before school starts. Boy are they brave! We ended up with one of the worst thunderstorms that i have seen in a long time so the poor kids were stuck in the tent for 3 hours and yes, they argued the entire time, i think.........I wonder if they will ever do that again.
In the meantime, we managed to get some supplies for school, pack a few book bags. the kids are worried about which teachers they will have. my 9th grader is worried about such a long day at school....lots of work......
now they are sleeping and i am going to make their lunches and plan my day for tomorrow.
I hope all your 1st days at school go well!

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Not interested in Superbad :) BUT, you get off this blog and get ready for Dday! ha ha! I'll be praying for each of your children tomorrow.

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay for the first day of school! i hope all goes well and the kids feel good and confident! yay for you!what are you gonna do with your first day? besides worry a little? now i am wanting to see super bad. and i had been resisting it but you made it sound good. i love dirty humor.

Lisa said...

I think I'm going to have to see it. Between my Mom's 'icky movie' statements and my brothers 'phenomenal' review I'm just too curious. Good luck tomorrow!!